An update for In Your Arms Tonight showed up with a new Main Story with Soji Higashiyama. It is available in the Apple Store for $3.99 (US). If you want to read my review of the story and take a peek at some screen shots, go here. Otherwise, the walkthrough available after the cut.
Walkthrough: This is the route I took to get to the Super Happy Ending, but it is not the only way.
- Yes, I’d love to
- Please don’t turn it down so quickly.
- Take care of yourself more.
- I’m actually surprised he agreed.
- Stop messing around.
- Don’t be so selfish.
- I don’t know why either.
- But you worked so hard on it.
- I don’t have a boyfriend.
- You’re really very kind.
- I haven’t seen a movie in a long time.
- I’m sorry.
- I think it’s great.
- It looks good.
- The work you do is wonderful.
- I’m sure Higashiyama will be fine.
- It’s all in the past.
- I don’t like it.
- It was a lot of fun.
- Can I?
- I’m happy we got to talk the other day.
- You taught me about ceramics.
- It’s my fault.
- Let me stay.
- I can’t.
- It’s how it should have been.
- Why are you suddenly saying this now?
- I wanted to do something to help.
- Not really.
- I thought you were kind of blunt.