I am super excited to bring you a walkthrough for Prince Wilfred’s normal ending. I shed some serious blood, sweat, and tears to crack this ending. (Well, without the blood part. And I guess no tears either.) But seriously, I played through Wilfred’s story
an embarrassing amount of times a lot to figure out this ending. My notes look insane. Now I can move on to Keith. Or maybe Glenn. Or maybe Zain. Choices, choices.
Feel free to play through and enjoy the walkthrough! If you want to take/repost it, please give me some credit and link back to my blog.
- Call out to Claude.
- Prince Wilfred.
- I want to be of use to you.
- Follow Claude.
- Why are you so kind to me?
- Go and take a look at the courtyard.
- About Claude…
- Keep heading towards the kitchen.
- I would love to.
- Keep quiet.
- I want to stay like this a little longer…
- Ask about Stephen.
- I will!
- Call out to Miss Cecille.
- Don’t accept Prince Wilfred’s hand.
- It’s nothing.
- No, not really.
- I’d like some coffee, please.
- You’re the best, of course.
- I’m glad His Majesty is well.
- Say nothing.
- Ask Stephen about Miss Cecille.
- Do you hate me that much?
- Follow Prince Wilfred.
- It’s too painful…
- Don’t go.