Have you checked out Be My Princess 2 yet? Continue reading for a general review of what is happening in the story and a brief description of each guy to help you choose which stories you want to read! As I read and put up reviews for each of the individual stories, I will link them to this post. And let’s get started!
Note: Information in this post is based on knowledge gained from reading the Prologue and Kuon’s Main Story. I will update the information here as I check out the other stories.
General Background: The events of Be My Princess 2 occur 50 years after the original Be My Princess. You are a young woman who is an apprentice pastry chef living in a small apartment on your own in the city. One day your boss informs you that you must deliver an emergency batch of flour to Nobel Michel. Because you are an MC of a Voltage app, you stumble through a series of oh-so-random events that leads you to personally meet each of the 6 princes who have come to Nobel Michel. During the
wedding party, each of the princes throw a bouqet out into the crowd of woman as a pretty random way of choosing their first dance partner. You, of course, get nailed right in the head with a bouquet as you try to sneak out of the party hall.
And let’s meet the men!
- Hayden Spencer: grandchild of Prince Wilfred. He’s kind, gentle, and takes his job as prince very seriously. But his role as the “Perfect Prince” seems to be wearing on him, and he appears lonely.
- Kuon Casiraghi: arrogant, uninterested, hard to read. He kind of has a sullen, jaded personality very similar to his grandfather, Prince Glenn. Review for Kuon’s main story completed; click here!
- Sieg Lieben: very arrogant about being a prince. He acts like he’s doing MC a favor by letting her breathe the same air, ride in the same car, etc. Very similar to Prince Joshua when it comes to his attitude about commoners. MC refers to him as “King of Jerks”
- Oliver Button: very friendly, laid back, and flirtatious (does this remind you of anyone? Yep, you guessed it. Related to Prince Roberto. Refers to the MC as the “pastry cutie”
- Ivan Chernenkov: appears to be rather cold, intimidating, and serious. He is not afraid to be brutally. But apparently he is a good dance instructor.
- Aslan Mafdir: doesn’t seem all that excited to be a ruler. Has a rather sweet, innocent personality.
- Zain III: mysteriously, he looks exactly like the original Zain. Which means he’s gorgeous. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but I hope they write us some butler stories again!
And that’s the cast! Overall, I’m surprised that Voltage made the personalities of the grandchildren resemble their grandparents from the original BMP app so closely. Have you read Kuon’s or Hayden’s stories yet? What did you think? Or are you waiting for someone else? How do you feel about the latest app in the Be My Princess universe?